- 2014 Season
- Your Visit
- About Us
Food & Beverages at HVSF
New this year for intermission!
Avoid the rush and lines at intermission, and pre-order your drinks and snacks at our Cafe before curtain time. They will be ready and waiting for you at intermission. No need to stand in line!
Our Shakespeare Cafe in the concessions tent, Matt's Place, offers light fare and drinks for sale before the shows and during the 15-minute intermission.
Our summer offerings include:
• Freshly-made sandwiches and wraps
• Chilled salads, made with local produce
• Baked goods from local bakers
• Ice Cream
• Chips and pretzels
• Coffee and tea*
• Bottled water, soda and fruit juices*
• Chilled wine by the glass or bottle*
• Special Summer Fruit Sangrias*
• Show Theme Cocktails*
• Cold beer and ale, featuring selections from local breweries*
You can also select a freshly prepared gourmet picnic when you order your tickets. Details of the menu are available online. Collect your picnic dinners from the Cafe on the evening of the show. Grounds open for theatergoers two hours before each show's starting time for picnicking.
*You may bring beverages into the tent for the performance, but the house staff cannot allow glass containers in the tent. Concession or house staff can provide cups and containers, so you can transfer beverages from glass containers and carry them into the tent.