We Recommend: Zulu Time Rooftop Bar and Lounge at West Point
13 miles, 25 minutes by car. Relax in style across the river from the Theater Tent, and enjoy unmatched vistas from the only rooftop bar overlooking the Hudson River between Manhattan and Albany. Learn more.
Cold Spring (1.5 miles, 3 minutes by car)
- Cathryn’s Tuscan Grill: Zagat-rated fine Tuscan dining on Cold Spring’s buzzing Main Street. Enjoy a warm setting that includes a beautiful seasonal garden. Open for weekend brunch and weekly lunch and dinner. Mention HVSF for a 10% discount! Learn more.
- The Main Course: Excellent gourmet take-out, bakery, and catering just up the road from the Theater Tent, near Food Town. Proud providers of HVSF’s gourmet picnics! Learn more.
- Moo Moo’s Creamery: Some of the Valley’s freshest and best ice cream can be found on the waterfront in Cold Spring. Proud providers of HVSF’s gourmet ice cream! Learn more.
- Hudson Hil’s: An HVSF staff favorite in the heart of Cold Spring. Enjoy full breakfast and lunch menus featuring fresh, local ingredients and heaps of historic charm. Learn more.
- Hudson House River Inn: Enjoy breathtaking views of West Point, Storm King Mountain and the Hudson Valley at this historic inn on Cold Spring’s Hudson River waterfront. Learn more.
Garrison (2.5 miles, 5 minutes by car)
- Valley Restaurant at The Garrison: Open year round, Valley has been recognized as one of the hidden dining gems in the Hudson Valley. All seasonal American cuisine, Valley’s menu changes regularly with the season and according to what is perfectly ripe that day. Learn more.
Beacon (8.5 miles, 15 minutes by car)
- Bank Square Coffeehouse: The HVSF Conservatory Company’s go-to spot for caffeinated beverages and good vibes at the head of Beacon’s booming Main Street. Learn more.
- The Beacon Hotel: A French-inspired fine dining experience with a full bar and lots of character in Beacon’s east end. Learn more.