The HVSF Café
The HVSF Café offers refreshments and drinks, including: sandwiches and salads; baked goods, locally-made ice cream; candy; chips; and drinks with coffee/tea; bottled water; soda and juices. We also offer wine, sangria, and beer.
Avoid the lines at intermission: Pre-order drinks and snacks at the Café before the show. They will be waiting for you at intermission! A full list of available wine, beer, and drinks will be posted before the beginning of the season.
Pre-Order a Gourmet Picnic
Pre-order a freshly-prepared, gourmet picnic when you purchase your tickets. Pre-ordered picnics are available for pick up before the show at the HVSF Café. Gourmet picnics are prepared locally by The Main Course, Etc. Picnics must be ordered through the website or the Box Office by 1:00PM, two days in advance of the performance.
Chicken, Pear, and Walnut Salad $17.50 plus tax
with Balsamic Dressing (Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Garlic, Honey, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil), Blue Cheese, Chips, Cookies
Vegetarian Fruit and Nut Salad $18.50 plus tax
Spinach, Romaine, Melon, Toasted Almonds, Seedless Grapes, Cheddar Cheese and Curried Vinaigrette (Canola Oil, White Vinegar, Garlic, Brown Sugar, Chives, Curry, Soy Sauce), Hummus and Chips, Cookies
Gluten-Free: Grilled Chicken Breasts over Greens $21 plus tax
with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, and Lite Vinaigrette (Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Honey, Salt, Pepper), 3 Bean Salad (Dressing: Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Cumin, Garlic, Marjoram), Terra Chips, Fruit
Grilled Steak over Greens $21.50 plus tax
with Muscatel Dressing (Dijon, Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, Sugar, Chives) and Croutons, Lentil Salad (Onion, Red Pepper, Cucumber, Carrots, Coriander, Vinegar, Olive Oil), Cookies
Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce $24 plus tax
Lemon Dill Sauce (Onion, Red Pepper, Cucumber, Carrots, Coriander, Vinegar, Olive Oil), Corn Salad (Tomatoes, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Jalapeño, Cilantro, Vinegar, Olive Oil), Kale Salad (Kale, Pine Nuts, Parmesan Cheese, Lemon Dressing with White Balsamic Vinegar, Rice Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil), Roll and Butter, Tea Loaf
Eating Around the Hudson Valley: We Recommend...
Cold Spring (1.5 miles, 3 minutes by car)
- Cathryn's Tuscan Grill: Zagat-rated fine Tuscan dining on Cold Spring's buzzing Main Street. Enjoy a warm setting that includes a beautiful seasonal garden. Open for weekend brunch and weekly lunch and dinner. Mention HVSF for a 10% discount! Learn more >
- The Main Course: Excellent gourmet take-out, bakery, and catering just up the road from the Theater Tent, near Food Town. Proud providers of HVSF's gourmet picnics! Learn more >
- Moo Moo's Creamery: Some of the Valley's freshest and best ice cream can be found on the waterfront in Cold Spring. Proud providers of HVSF's gourmet ice cream! Learn more >
- Hudson Hil's: An HVSF staff favorite in the heart of Cold Spring. Enjoy full breakfast and lunch menus featuring fresh, local ingredients and heaps of historic charm. Learn more >
- Hudson House River Inn: Enjoy breathtaking views of West Point, Storm King Mountain and the Hudson Valley at this historic inn on Cold Spring's Hudson River waterfront. Learn more >
Garrison (2.5 miles, 5 minutes by car)
- Garrison Cafe & Redoubt Wine Bar: Hearty American favorites by day, classic small plates with thoughtful wine choices by night, just south of the Theater Tent. Learn more >
Beacon (8.5 miles, 15 minutes by car)
- Bank Square Coffeehouse: The HVSF Conservatory Company's go-to spot for caffeinated beverages and good vibes at the head of Beacon's booming Main Street. Learn more >
- The Beacon Hotel: A French-inspired fine dining experience with a full bar and lots of character in Beacon's east end. Learn more >
Peekskill (10 miles, 20 minutes by car)
- Peekskill Coffee House: A gathering space for Peekskill's emerging arts community, PCH has become a staple of the city and is often referred to as "Peekskill's Living Room." Learn more >
- Peekskill Brewery: A home-grown brewery with worldly cuisine on Peekskill's waterfront. Learn more >
West Point (13 miles, 25 minutes by car)
- Zulu Time Rooftop Bar and Lounge: Relax in style across the river from the Theater Tent, and enjoy unmatched vistas from the only rooftop bar overlooking the Hudson River between Manhattan and Albany. Learn more >