The Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival is committed to making your visit the best experience possible. Please call the HVSF Box Office in advance to make reservations and discuss preparations for your visit at 845.265.9575. For patrons with accessibility needs, our site offers…
Designated Handicap-Accessible Parking
- Information on accessible parking at our 2022 location is forthcoming. Please check back soon!
- You may also request be dropped off in front of our Box Office/Will-Call, allowing your driver to circle through this lot and park in another lot elsewhere on premises.
- Please enjoy this Social Story of what to expect at one of our productions. This one is catered towards INTO THE WOODS.
Golf Cart Mobility Support
- HVSF provides several Golf Carts to bring theatergoers with mobility issues from the parking lot or Box Office to the Great Lawn for picnicking, or directly to the Theater Tent.
- To request a cart, you are welcome to call the Box Office upon arriving on-site (845.265.9575), alert the nearest HVSF Staff member, or send someone in your party to the Box Office.
- Golf Carts are driven by trained HVSF Front-of-House Staff members who are eager to make your visit as comfortable as possible! Please ask them to pick up your performance tickets for you and alert them to any needs, requests, or questions you may have.
- Accessible restrooms are located in the Carriage House (directly adjacent to the Box Office) and within a ground-level portable setting near the Theater Tent.
Designated Ground-Floor Seating
- Every performance is equipped with several reserved seats for patrons requiring easy access from one of the Tent’s entries. Please contact the Box Office (845.265.9575) to book these seats.
- House Management will be happy to assist with removing and storing mobility support equipment such as walkers and wheelchairs.
- Our ground covering is a fine, performance-grade sand that occasionally becomes cumbersome for motorized chairs. House Management is happy to assist with positioning your motorized chair, and laying down a more appropriate surface should the need arise.