Updated September 1, 2022
In order to keep our actors, staff, and audience safe, we’ve implemented the following protocols:
- All audience members will be required to show proof of a full* COVID-19 vaccination.
- Exemptions to the vaccine requirement will be accepted for individuals with conditions that prevent them from being vaccinated (verifiable proof from healthcare provider will be required). Please contact the box office at email@example.com.
- We encourage masks in the tent, especially in proximity to the stage, due to the most recent and dominating spread of the COVID BA.4 and BA.5 sub-variants and the rising infection rates in Putnam County.
If you have any questions or would like to change your seats, please contact the box office at 845.265.9575 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*full vaccination meaning at least 14 days after your second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after your single dose of an FDA or WHO authorized single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccination Checks: Patrons must be able to show proof that they are fully vaccinated when they arrive on site. ANY ONE of the following methods can be supplied for proving vaccination, along with a photo ID:
- Physical vaccination card
- NY Excelsior Pass
- Photo of vaccination card
Mask Policy: Although not required, mask use is encouraged inside any indoor spaces such as restrooms. If you would like to check the risk level in our area please click here for the CDC County Checker and enter “New York” and “Putnam County.”
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to anyone within 14 days of your visit, or have been instructed to self-isolate, we ask that you stay home and contact us when possible to discuss ticket refund or exchange options.
We recognize that public health guidelines may change in the coming months and ask for your patience as we make any necessary safety adjustments. All policies are subject to change at HVSF’s sole discretion and without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Box Office at 845.265.9575 or email@example.com.