Updated April 12, 2022
In order to keep our actors, staff, and audience safe, we’ve implemented the following protocols:
- All audience members will be required to show proof of a full* COVID-19 vaccination.
- While not required, all patrons are strongly encouraged to receive a COVID-19 booster shot prior to attending any performances. Click here to find a location near you.
- Masks are optional under our open air tent while Putnam County is at a low-risk level.
*full vaccination meaning at least 14 days after your second dose of an FDA or WHO authorized two dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after your single dose of an FDA or WHO authorized single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccination Checks: Patrons must be able to show proof that they are fully vaccinated when they arrive on site. ANY ONE of the following methods can be supplied for proving vaccination, along with a photo ID:
- Physical vaccination card
- NY Excelsior Pass
- Photo of vaccination card
Mask Policy: Although not required, mask use is encouraged inside any indoor spaces such as restrooms. If you would like to check the risk level in our area please click here for the CDC County Checker and enter “New York” and “Putnam County.”
If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to anyone within 14 days of your visit, or have been instructed to self-isolate, we ask that you stay home and contact us when possible to discuss ticket refund or exchange options.
We recognize that public health guidelines may change in the coming months and ask for your patience as we make any necessary safety adjustments. All policies are subject to change at HVSF’s sole discretion and without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Box Office at 845.265.9575 or email@example.com.