Social Impact, Well Beyond the Theater Tent
Our regional corporate community serves an important role in ensuring the continued vitality of the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival. As one of the Hudson Valley’s preeminent cultural institutions, HVSF offers unparalleled promotional and corporate hospitality benefits to suit your business’s social impact goals and desired audience reach.
Of our 35,000+ annual audience members:
- The majority extend from Columbia County all the way to Brooklyn.
- 56% have attended the Festival for five or more years.
- 47% have household incomes of over $100,000.
- 49% of all ticket buyers reside in Dutchess, Putnam, and Westchester Counties.
- 16% of ticket buyers spread as far west as Rockland, Orange, and Bergen (NJ) Counties.
For information or to join as a corporate sponsor, contact Semra Ercin, Director of Development at 845.809.4339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.