With performances running in rotating repertory, you’re sure to catch a different title from night to night under our Theater Tent. Why not extend your stay in the vibrant Hudson Valley and explore the many cultural and recreational experiences, restaurants, and shops natives know and love? From a cozy AirBnb to a small bed & breakfast, a historic riverside inn to a tried-and-true hotel, there are many ways to make your overnight getaway a memorable one.
Looking for something like home? Try Airbnb for one night and extended stays in unique, beautiful country homes, cozy apartments, and riverside villas available to guests in our area, or…
Cold Spring (1.5 miles, 3 minutes by car)
- Hudson House River Inn, 2 Main Street: In operation since 1832 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Hudson House River Inn is truly a staple of local history located just steps from the river’s edge. Indulge in breathtaking views of West Point, Storm King Mountain, and the Mighty Hudson.
- The Pig Hill Inn, 73 Main Street: Enjoy elegant, antique-laden rooms, an en suite massage, and the romance of Pig Hill’s garden terrace, just steps from Cold Spring’s welcoming shops and eateries along Main Street.
Garrison (2.5 miles, 5 minutes by car)
- The Garrison, 2015 U.S. 9: This luxurious 19th-century inn has evolved to feature an 18-hole, 72-par public golf course nestled in the Hudson Highlands. Located on the Garrison’s grounds, Valley Restaurant provides world-class cuisine and banquet facilities for weddings and special events.
Beacon (8.5 miles, 10 minutes by car)
- The Inn & Spa at Beacon, 151 Main Street: Enjoy the quiet elegance of this charming 12-room boutique hotel and spa on Beacon’s bustling Main Street. Vogue calls it “a dream getaway for New Yorkers!”
- The Beacon Hotel, 424 Main Street: A historic hotel resurrected and reimagined for the contemporary traveler. Enjoy French-inspired cuisine and an adventurous drink menu at the Hotel’s downstairs dining space.
- Swann Inn, 120 Howland Avenue: A longtime boarding spot for outdoor adventurers and travelers, Swann Inn is a lovingly-maintained Gothic Revival Victorian located near the base of Mount Beacon.
Fishkill (10 miles, 18 minutes by car)
- Courtyard by Marriott, 17 Westage Drive: Conveniently located on Route 9, just north of I-84, near extensive shopping and dining options.
West Point (13 miles, 25 minutes by car)
- Thayer Hotel, 674 Thayer Road: This landmark has been a celebrated part of American history since 1926. Today, this grand hotel blends its rich sense of tradition with rooms themed around remarkable West Point graduates, with all of the modern luxuries and comforts today’s traveler expects.
Salisbury Mills (24 miles, 35 minutes by car)
- Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast, 25 Orrs Mills Road: Enjoy a relaxing stay at this historic country inn located in the heart of New York’s lower Hudson River Valley – just five minutes from HVSF cultural partner Storm King Art Center and the historic Brotherhood Winery.