Stay for a night or a long, lazy weekend! With HVSF performances running on a rotating repertory schedule, you’re sure to catch a different title from night to night. Why not extend your stay in the vibrant Hudson Valley and explore the many cultural and recreational experiences, restaurants, and shops natives know and love? From a cozy AirBnb to a small bed & breakfast, a historic riverside inn to a tried-and-true hotel, there are many ways to make your overnight getaway a memorable one.
We Recommend: The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point
13 miles, 25 minutes by car. As one of the most unique addresses in the world, this landmark West Point, NY hotel has been a celebrated part of American history since 1926. Today, this grand hotel blends its rich sense of tradition with rooms themed around remarkable West Point graduates, with all of the modern luxuries and comforts today’s traveler expects. Learn more >
Cold Spring (1.5 miles, 3 minutes by car)
Looking for something like home? Try Airbnb for one night and extended stays in unique, beautiful country homes, cozy apartments, and riverside villas available to guests in our area.
- Hudson House River Inn: Whether you visit Hudson House River Inn for a long weekend, a romantic dinner for two, or for a private function, we are sure Hudson House will leave a lasting memorable impression.
- The Pig Hill Inn: Enjoy privacy and romance for a weekend escape or stay for a whole week! From our individually decorated rooms to the peacefulness of our garden terrace, let our staff pamper you so that you will return home feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Garrison (2.5 miles, 5 minutes by car)
- The Garrison: Luxurious restaurant, inn, and golf course, from 19th century private estates, The Garrison and Highlands Country Club have evolved into prominent social and recreational centers of activity for the community and surrounding region. Mention Shakespeare for special rates and discounts.
Beacon (8.5 miles, 15 minutes by car)
- The Beacon Hotel: A historic hotel resurrected and reimagined for the contemporary traveler! Experience the best of Beacon’s Main Street just steps away, and enjoy French-inspired cuisine and an adventurous drink menu at the Hotel’s downstairs dining space.
- Swann Inn: A longtime boarding spot for outdoor adventurers and travelers, Swann Inn is a charming Gothic Revival Victorian located 10 miles north of the theater tent, near Scenic Hudson’s Mt. Beacon Park.
Fishkill (10 miles, 18 minutes by car)
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham: Conveniently located on Route 9, just north of I-84, this extended-stay hotel is the summer home of HVSF’s Acting and Conservatory Companies.
- Courtyard by Marriott: Conveniently located on Route 9, just north of I-84, near extensive shopping and dining options.
West Point (13 miles, 25 minutes by car)
- Thayer Hotel: As one of the most unique addresses in the world, this landmark West Point, NY hotel has been a celebrated part of American history since 1926. Today, this grand hotel blends its rich sense of tradition with rooms themed around remarkable West Point graduates, with all of the modern luxuries and comforts today’s traveler expects. Check out the Thayer’s HVSF Packages!
Salisbury Mills (24 miles, 35 minutes by car)
- The Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast: Enjoy a relaxing stay at this multi-award-winning, historic country inn located in the heart of New York’s lower Hudson River Valley – just five minutes from HVSF partner Storm King Art Center and the historic Brotherhood Winery!